9-3 Pre-K Class Registration
This hands-on, developmentally appropriate learning experience socially and academically prepares children for kindergarten. Through both academic excellence and play-based learning, the pre-K class provides:
- creative opportunities to explore and develop cognitive abilities, language, and problem-solving skills;
- structure and understanding of rules and boundaries;
- an emphasis on developing socialization, problem-solving and self-help skills;
- regular focus in literacy, math, science, social studies, health and safety, art, and music; and
- an empowering environment for children to discover, engage, succeed and fail—with support from caring, experienced professionals.
To provide a customized and caring educational experience for children, the class’s maximum capacity will be 10 students. Children must be at least 4 years old by Sept. 30
For more information or to register your child for the $450/month pre-kindergarten class, complete the form.